Prima di tutto la possibilità di utilizzare gli script Razor nell'istallazione di DDN. In secondo luogo una migliore gestione dei portali con l'aggiunta del
- Fixed issue to remove preCondition checks when upgrading to .Net 4.0
- Fixed issue where some valid domains were failing email validation checks.
- Fixed issue where editing Host menu page settings assigns the page to a Portal.
- Fixed issue which caused XHTML validation problems in 5.6.0
- Fixed issue where an aspx page in any subfolder was inaccessible.
- Fixed issue where Config.Touch method signature had an unintentional breaking change in 5.6.0
- Fixed issue which caused error on adding new super user account
- Fixed issue where Google Analytics was broken during upgrade to 5.6.0
- Re-Added Checkbox to Profile Property Types
- Edit Level Users have Admin rights to modules
- Unauthenticated user can install/uninstall modules
- Failure to filter viewstate exception details can lead to reflective xss issue
- Remove OS identification code
- Add additional checks to core input filter
- Change localized text to stop user enumeration
- Ensure that profile properties are correctly filtered
The following modules and providers have been updated in the 5.6.1 packages. Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements were corrected with each release.
- Newsfeeds Module 04.01.00